Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Receive your purchases in 2-3 working days after your order has been accepted
Delivery between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Receive your purchases in 3-5 working days after your order has been accepted
1. Please make sure that the shipping address is correct as we are unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
2. Before we can dispatch your purchases, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We will do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
3. Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Please note this can take longer during our sale periods when it may take up to 72 hours for shipments to be dispatched.
4. We work closely with our shipping partner to minimise the potential impact of custom delays on our international customers.
Anthony Miles insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you are not the receiver of your purchase (for example a gift order) then the person who signs for the package confirms receipt and is accountable for the package.
- When you place an order we will send you an e-mail to confirm receipt. This does not guarantee that we can despatch your order as it has to be processed. If we are unable to despatch your order within 3 working days we will contact you. you will have the option to cancel your order, wait for the delivery, or order a replacement item.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return it to us free of charge under our 14 days Returns Policy.
- It is our intention to deliver goods to you within 3 working days of receipt of your order. However, where goods are out of stock we will, with your agreement, endeavour to to get them to you as quickly as possible. We will not take funds from your debit/credit card until we despatch the goods to you.
- If you haven't received your goods within 7 working days of our confirmation of availability of your goods, please contact us in order that we can expedite it or arrange a replacement for you.
- Any refunds will be made to the debit/credit card used for the original order. We will refund your card as quickly as possible, but in any event, no more than 30 days after receiving your goods.
- Delivery times are subject to stock availability, and to possible delays due to credit card authorisation, compliance with customs controls and other factors outside our control.We will only ship orders to the UK , and will not honour orders requiring delivery to any destination outside the UK. Please note that we do not ship to PO Boxes. We will take all reasonable steps to deliver your goods within 30 days of your order, unless we have agreed a longer period with you.
- Here at Anthony Miles we ship worldwide using Royal Mail / Parcelforce.
- We use Parcelforce for all Non-EU shipments and Parcelforce for shipments within the EU.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country.
- The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees should they refuse to accept a parcel due to import duties or taxes.
- Please note - we cannot undervalue orders, or mark them as a gift.
- Customs and import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel.
- Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost might be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. It might be a good idea to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order, so you are not surprised by charges you were not expecting.
- The customer must take full liability for any parcels returned to us due to unpaid customs charges. Postal charges, return shipment costs, customs charges and handling fees will all be deducted from any refund due.